You can securely give a one time gift or recurring gift by clicking on the link below. Below, you will find instructions on how to give, and answers to questions people frequently ask.
One Time Gift - To give a one time gift.
- Click on the link above.
- A new tab will open and you will be asked to enter the amount, date you want to give, and your e-mail address.
- Once you do this, click continue and then proceed as a guest.
- You will receive a receipt for your gift.
- Click on the link above.
- Enter the amount you want to give, the date you want to give, and your e-mail address.
- To set up a recurring gift you will need to re-enter your e-mail address.
- Click continue.
- On the next screen you will be able to set up a recurring payment and enter your payment info.
- An e-mail will be sent to you with instructions regarding how to set up an account.
- Click the link in the e-mail. You will be asked to create a password to set up an account.
- Once your account is set up you can access your account by clicking here.
How safe is electronic giving?
It is safer than writing a check or carrying cash to church. Secure services are provided by Vanco Services, LLC. Vanco processes electronic donations for thousands of churches and nonprofit organizations.
Who will see my information?
The only person who will see your information is our finance coordinator. She will only be able to see your name and the amount you gave. She will not be able to see any of your bank information.
How does online giving work?
No matter which method you use, you will be asked to select a payment method [debit card, bank account, etc.], start date, frequency and contribution amount. On the date [s] scheduled, gifts will be processed and deposited into the church bank account.
Can I set up reoccurring gifts?
Yes. You can have your gift given every month on the same day or set up recurring weekly gifts.
When will my gift be processed?
Your gift will be processed each month on the day you authorize.
What can I use to show I made a donation?
Your bank or credit card statement can be used as proof of your gift.
What if I need to cancel or temporary place my donation on hold?
You can contact our finance coordinator [firstname.lastname@example.org] and she will be able to help. Or you can login to your account and manage your recurring payment.
Does it cost the church to give online?
Yes. It cost the church 2.75% + 45 cents for each credit card/debit card transaction. For every e-check, checking, or savings account transaction it cost the church 45 cents. This cost is worth it so we can remove any barrier to you being obedient to give what the Lord has put on your heart to give.