There is a lot of talk about being a disciple but what good is it to follow someone if we don't really know the One we're following? This first module will focus on walking out a self-feeding friendship with the Lord.
- Understand Your Role – Understand your role and responsibility as a disciple of Jesus
- Prayer - How to spend time in prayer, what to pray, how to pray and listen
- Scripture - How to read the Word, respond to the Word, apply it to our everyday lives, utilize it
- Intimacy and Friendship with God – Learn to have confidence in listening for the voice of our God and learn how to test to know it is Him. Learn how to have a deeper, more intimate relationship with God, that both cries out and listens for a response and direction from Him.
- Self Feeding – No longer will you need to rely on others to feed you for your spiritual health and growth. You will be given tools to become a self-feeder in both reading scripture and prayer.
Before Training You Should...
A disciple should bring a willingness to implement and try out new material, as well as a hunger to know more of Christ-likeness in their life. There are no other prerequisites for this class.
After Training You Will Better Understand..
- How to hear the voice of God
- The simplicity of applying what God says
- How to read the Bible and pray to gain intimacy and deeper relationship with the Lord
Class Begins Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org