There is a lot of talk about being a disciple but what good is it to follow someone if we don't really know the One we're following? This first module will focus on walking out a self-feeding friendship with the Lord.
- Understand Your Role – Understand your role and responsibility as a disciple of Jesus
- Prayer - How to spend time in prayer, what to pray, how to pray and listen
- Scripture - How to read the Word, respond to the Word, apply it to our everyday lives, utilize it
- Intimacy and Friendship with God – Learn to have confidence in listening for the voice of our God and learn how to test to know it is Him. Learn how to have a deeper, more intimate relationship with God, that both cries out and listens for a response and direction from Him.
- Self Feeding – No longer will you need to rely on others to feed you for your spiritual health and growth. You will be given tools to become a self-feeder in both reading scripture and prayer.
Before Training You Should...
A disciple should bring a willingness to implement and try out new material, as well as a hunger to know more of Christ-likeness in their life. There are no other prerequisites for this class.
After Training You Will Better Understand..
- How to hear the voice of God
- The simplicity of applying what God says
- How to read the Bible and pray to gain intimacy and deeper relationship with the Lord
Class Began January 18, 2018
Will be offered again in the future.
Any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org