In this training module, we hope to show the importance of having spiritual family, a Biblically-based group to encourage one another, hold one another accountable, and care for eachother as you walk out your faith; loving God, loving others, and making disciples.
- Three Thirds Model – We will model, assist, and watch you learn this way of facilitating
- What is Church? The Church loves God, obeys his commands, loves others, and makes disciples
- Being the Church - We will cover the nine marks of the Church shown in Acts
- Gifts of the Spirit – How do gifts of the Spirit and a filling of the Spirit play into church
- Nuts and Bolts - This will cover the "but what about..." questions, such as how to form a house church, how to worship, how to include kids, etc.
- Multiplication - How we effectively multiply the church
- Hard Times - How we expect and persevere through suffering and persecution
- Communion - What this looks like in a house church setting
Before Training You Should Know...
A disciple should bring a willingness to implement and try out new material, as well as a hunger to know more of Christlikeness in their life, and create a spiritual family. There are no other prerequisites for this class, though attending Module One is recommended.
After Training You Will...
Be able to implement your training to form a Biblical house church, as well as know how to effectively multiply it.
Course Trainers: Daniel Branch, Staci Wykes
There are two opportunities to participate in this training. The material will be presented identically, both in two-hour formats for eight consecutive weeks:
CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER:
JANUARY 22 - MARCH 12 SUNDAY EVENINGS, 6-8 PM
JANUARY 20 - MARCH 10 TIME TBD (DAYTIME CLASS)
Any additional questions, please email email@example.com